Dr. Joseph Oconnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Oconnell?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Oconnell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

CoolSculpt

The doctor's office and staff were very professional and courteous. My only feedback regarding the experience is that the CoolSculpt procedure is relatively expensive and the results are minimal, if even noticeable. Don't spend the money on the procedure...change your diet, go to the gym or hire a personal trainer for results.

June 19th, 2015

Dr Oconnell is just amazing and has completely changed my life. He exudes confidence which is very important. His bedside manner is just great and was there for me and my family through the process of my procedure. I am so very happy with the results that I have gotten from my surgery which was breast augmentation. The entire office was always so kind and helpful as well. Everyone seems to do their best to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr OConnell to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. You will not be disappointed.

November 14th, 2014

I cannot say enough great things about this office. I had my breast implants removed by Dr. O'Connell and he and his staff were amazing. He was able to do the procedure in the office because he has a surgery unit there, and I didn't have to be knocked out. I had the surgery on a Friday and went back to work on a Monday. Dr. O'Connell explained everything to me in detail, and his staff were always warm and friendly.

June 4th, 2012

I chose Dr. O'Connell from several plastic surgeons all over Fairfield County to perform my procedure. The entire staff at his practice was accommodating, friendly, professional, and treated me with utmost care. He explained every detail about the process, the potential risks involved, and all my concerns regarding pre-op and post-op. I was very nervous during my consultation and on the day of my surgery, but his nurses, Nancy and Gloria, did everything to make me feel comfortable. I am so much more confident now - Dr. O'Connell has truly changed my life. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

February 20th, 2012

Perfect!

I am an RN and did much research prior to choosing a Plastic Surgeon. Consulted several. Dr O'Connell was my choice, and I was not disappointed in any way. His staff is professional, discreet, and friendly. His OR is state of the art, and pristine. Procedure done by him, a perfectionist, and his staff functions "like a well oiled machine". I have no reservation recommending Dr. O'Connell.

February 1st, 2012

He is my doctor of choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered Dr. O'Connell after researching cosmetic surgeons and learning of his excellent reputation. He answered all my questions, worked attentively with me to reach my cosmetic goals, the surgery went very well, his caring and followup was excellent. The results have made me so happy and so positively changed my life for the better. His office and hospital staff were thorough, attentive and caring. I felt safe and in good hands. I have since had other procedures performed. He is now my doctor of choice. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. O'Connell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 25th, 2011

A True Professional with Excellent Technique

Couldn't be happier with my surgery. Dr. O'Connell made me feel very comfortable with his professional manner, and the staff was wonderful! I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a experienced, top doctor!!

January 31st, 2011

Dr. O'Connell is the BEST!

Dr. O'Connell always makes me feel as though my concerns are very important. He thoroughly explains the procedure. He does not rush through your visit. His work is excellent and the outcome is outstanding. His staff is friendly, professional and makes you feel at ease from the moment you step through the door. Dr. O'Connell is the above and beyond any doctors I've engaged. Dr, O'Connell and his staff make you feel as though you are their main concern. Unfortunately, these days that is very unusual for doctors. He is a credit to his profession.

October 4th, 2010

A diamond in the rough in Westport

Excellent physician whose clinical skills are of the highest caliber. He takes the time explaining each procedure and makes the patient feel very special. Moreover, he is a very caring and compassionate physician. Equally important is the excellent customer service exhibited by his entire staff from the first phone call to the last follow-up visit. There are so many additional complimentary services provided by his staff, from skin care to hair styling at Salon Serein, which is located on the premises. I have visited many salons throughout Ct., yet, none compare to the quality of a professional hair styling I received from Salon Serein. Toni and her staff are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to please a customer. One visit is all you need to be convinced the excellence of Salon Serein.

July 22nd, 2017