Dr. Joseph Wilson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wilson?

I should have done this year's ago.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

My shoulder replacement surgery with Dr. Wilson and his team could not have gone better. I had NO pain after surgery or anytime during my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Wilson and his team to anyone.

Excellent surgeon and outstanding customer service

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Wilson is the kind of doctor that makes you feel at ease. He is personable, attentive and knowledgeable. He listens and takes the 'whole' patient approach. Dr. Wilson was my surgeon for some painful knee issues. From the initial consult to surgery to post surgical follow up, he and his team were the perfect combination of professionalism and personable demeanor. I had my surgery done at the outpatient hospital and they were also excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson for your orthopedic needs and I would certainly schedule with him again should the need arise.

Dr. Wilson is great !

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I recently saw Dr. WIlson for a shoulder injury. He was very thorough with his explanation, treatment, and instructions. He ordered X-rays and MRI, and sent me results very quickly. Dr. Wilson is a great person and physician! I would definitely recommend him.

Stephen Johnson

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Wilson has been fantastic these last five months. He gladly took me in when I was seeking a second opinion on my left shoulder which was NOT getting better from the misdiagnosis of a prior physician. Dr. Wilson freely offered his cell phone number to me and has always replied promptly when I have sought out his help and/or opinion. I could not even pull off my pants leg off with my left arm/shoulder before seeing Dr. Wilson. Now, thankfully, that motion is routine once again. I would recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone who needs a bum shoulder to be corrected. My strength and mobility are slowly coming back, although as Dr. Wilson recognizes, not fast enough for me. Thanks again Dr. Wilson for your meticulous attention to detail, your overwhelming support and your professional approach to everything.

Next Level Care

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Best Orthopedic Dr. I've ever been to. Period!

Next Level Care

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Wilson is the best Orthopedic Dr. I’ve ever been to. Period!

Shoulder is as good as new

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Wilson was able to diagnose and surgically repair my left arm/shoulder, after it had been misdiagnosed a year earlier by a different practice group. He drew me a picture of what was wrong, and what he could do to fix it. My surgery went great, and after the recommended physical therapy, I am back to normal with full range of motion and use. Thank goodness he was recommended to me, and I will certainly recommend him to others.

Physician Extraordinaire!

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Wilson is a superb physician. I may have to wait sometimes, but I can be assured that he will give me the time I need when it's my turn to be seen. As a nurse from Johns Hopkins, I know many talented physicians. He is the best! I can always count on him.

Shoulder surgery

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Dr.Wilson was great throughout the whole process of diagnosis through surgery and therapy/follow-up. I have no more pain in my should and my mobility is back to normal. I will strongly recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone considering or needing shoulder surgery/repair.

Ode to Dr. Wilson

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Wilson is very personal to my needs as I was in a lot of pain . My left shoulder replacement went very well, and I am able to do things with my shoulder I could not do before surgery. His bed side manner was very professional and comforting. Pain medication was not bad either. I would recommend him to anyone who is facing a shoulder replacement.

Great concern, care and treatment.

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Very thorough in diagnostics and explaining the treatment plan. Great surgeon, if I need something done that he specializes in I would search him out.

Posted on September 1st, 2017

The check in process left something to be desired, but the wait to see Dr. Wilson was fine. He answered all my questions and gave me some pointers on how to strengthen my shoulder.