Dr. Joseph Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wilson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wilson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Ode to Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson is very personal to my needs as I was in a lot of pain . My left shoulder replacement went very well, and I am able to do things with my shoulder I could not do before surgery. His bed side manner was very professional and comforting. Pain medication was not bad either. I would recommend him to anyone who is facing a shoulder replacement.

September 11th, 2017

Great concern, care and treatment.

Very thorough in diagnostics and explaining the treatment plan. Great surgeon, if I need something done that he specializes in I would search him out.

September 1st, 2017

The check in process left something to be desired, but the wait to see Dr. Wilson was fine. He answered all my questions and gave me some pointers on how to strengthen my shoulder.

August 29th, 2017

Left shoulder surgery

I am very please with the care I received from Dr. Wilson. From the first phone call in March of 2017 to make an appointment to my last visit with Dr. Wilson on 8/28/2017, I have had the best care I could have asked for. Dr. Wilson and the staff at Emerge Ortho have always been professional, friendly and courteous, and I always felt like I was the most important patient to them. Dr. Wilson explained to me the damage in my shoulder and the surgery required to repair it. I had surgery on 3/16/2017 and with Physical Therapy my recovery has been great. My range of motion is almost 100% and my shoulder feels better than it's felt in years. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson to my friends or family in need of Orthopedic care.

August 23rd, 2017

Dr Wilson is amazing. Would refer him to everyone I know. He has an outstanding bedside manner. Two successful shoulder surgeries under my belt with better than expected results. He is a must see. He takes his time with his patients and apologizes for the wait.

August 16th, 2017

Workers Comp Injury

Dr. Wilson took exceptional care of me throughout my injury. I traveled from Winston-Salem to see him for my visits and surgery. He was worth every mile driven. He is a skilled surgeon and a compassionate doctor. I highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon and doctor!

August 16th, 2017

Dr Wilson is compassionate, expert, experienced, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone seeking superior medical care.

August 10th, 2017

Great experience

This is the way I see it. If you are going to have rotator cuff surgery Dr. Wilson is your man. His excellent work and the work of Shaun and Nick in PT cut my recovery time to six month instead of the nine months I was told to expect. Also Dr. Wilson is a truly nice guy who will do whatever it takes to help your recovery post op. If you have to have surgery do yourself a favor and see Dr. Wilson.

August 9th, 2017

Dr. Wilson

Having a torn rotator cuff and labrum damage I was in need of surgery badly. From my initial meeting with Dr. Wilson to our last meeting back in May I was very satisfied with his thoroughness thru it all. I waited 7 months from surgery to give full review. Wasn't until 5 months after surgery I turned the corner and felt great. Keeping up with PT and stretching is key. Strength in over head exercises is still slow to come back but I have been back playing hockey and wake boarding with no issues. Thru out the whole process Dr. Wilson was always a phone call or text away. I texted a few times and response was immediate. He takes the time to explain everything and answer all his patients questions which may lead to a little wait time for appt. but not an issue in my book. Rest assured your in good hands with Dr. Wilson. Thanks, Rick P.

July 27th, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor!

The minute I walked into Dr. Wilson's office he was so personable I was thrilled. He took a lot of time explaining my options and what surgery pre and post would be like. 6 months later just as he explained I am 100% back to myself again! Pain Free and I can throw a ball with my kids again. Wouldn't go to any other doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Joe Wilson!

July 13th, 2017

The best in the business!

Dr. Joseph Wilson is the best Orthopedic Doctor I have worked with over the past 25+ years. I have had many surgeries from playing Division 1 sports on a National Championship team. Dr Joseph Wilson singled out the problem that I have been having lately and fixed it. I haven't had a problem since. I highly recomend this Doctor to anyone who is experiencing a problem and wants the best in the business to take care of them. I also recommended my wife to see him as well. ~J. Scott D.

June 28th, 2017

Dr. Wilson treated my left shoulder years ago, non-surgically, and I have had no issues with it since. When I returned for treatment of my right shoulder, I was bummed to know that surgery was needed. Everything went as smoothly as could possibly be expected. Not only did Dr. Wilson treat my injury, but with each visit I truly felt 'cared for'. Could not ask for a better doctor, better experience.