A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baar graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Baar MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Baar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Baar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.