A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baar graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Baar MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Baar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Baar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.