A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Baar graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Baar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans