Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baar graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Baar MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Baar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Baar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.