A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Dolby Babb MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Babb practice?
- Dr. Joseph Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Babb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.