A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bach, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bach has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Bach MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Bach practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bach practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Pathologists.