A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Badeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Badeaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Badeaux, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Badeaux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alvin Badeaux MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Badeaux practice?
- Dr. Joseph Badeaux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Badeaux practices Otolaryngology near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchitoches, LA.
See Alexandria Otolaryngologists.