Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Baer II
Dr. Joseph Baer II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Baer is affiliated with St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen and Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co. Dr. Baer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Baer II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Baer II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.