A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baker, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Baker MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Baker practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.