A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baker, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Baker MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Baker practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.