A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baker, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Baker MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Baker practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.