Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

by Stretch on Feb 2nd, 2015

I feel very comfortable and confident in his presence.

Absolutely top notch cardiologist show details Absolutely top notch cardiologist
by Robert Dufur on Apr 29th, 2013

Being from New England I am very used to people from New York. Dr. Balzano is from Long Island. I enjoy the fact that he takes the time to discuss with me my various problems. His staff is great and keeping my primary care physician in the loop concerning my care. Dr. Balzano is pro active in keeping appraised of my health. The primary concern is the aneurysm I have but we have chosen (yes we make my health care decisions together) to wait and see if there is any further increase in the size of the aneurysm. The only other cardiologist that I've had that comes close to the expertise and over all thoroughness was the one I had when I was living in Los Angeles. My health could not be in better thans than those of Dr. Joseph Balzano

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Alexandra Kempf on Apr 8th, 2013

He is rude, indignant and thinks he is "bigger than life". We HAD to see him due to an emergency but will never see him again nor recommend him to anyone.

Absolutely top show details Absolutely top
Apr 23rd, 2011

Took my 92 yr old mother who is in florida for the winter. She has bad heart, asthma and had a stroke 4 years ago. She thought she had the best heart speicalist in NY but after her treatments from Dr. Balzano knows he's the best.

Mar 28th, 2011