A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Banno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Banno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Banno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Banno graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Banno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Banno MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Banno practice?
- Dr. Joseph Banno has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Banno practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.