A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barakeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barakeh, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barakeh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barakeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barakeh, DO, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakeh graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barakeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Aspen Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Barakeh DO and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Barakeh practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barakeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Barakeh practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.