Dr. Joseph Faris Barakeh DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Family Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barakeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barakeh, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barakeh, DO, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract Surgery, Comprehensive Medical and Surgical Eye Care, and Glasses and Contact Lens Exams.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakeh graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barakeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barakeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance