A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barakeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barakeh, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barakeh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barakeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barakeh, DO, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakeh graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barakeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Aspen Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Barakeh DO and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Barakeh practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barakeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Barakeh practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.