Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Baratta
Dr. Joseph Baratta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Baratta is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, General Hospital Center at Passaic and Wayne General Hospital. Dr. Baratta has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Baratta has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Baratta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.
Dr. David Poulad
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Clifton, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Wanchu Kim
General Practice, General Surgery
Clifton, NJ 0.33 mi53
Dr. Jonathan Levison
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Clifton, NJ 0.45 mi25