A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baratta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baratta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratta graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baratta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baratta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Baratta practice?
Dr. Joseph Baratta practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons.