A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bard graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban General Hospital, Norristown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lewis Bard MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Bard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bard has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bard practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Primary Care Doctors.