A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bargellini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bargellini, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bargellini graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bargellini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bargellini MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Bargellini practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bargellini has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bargellini practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near New Milford, CT.
See New Milford Radiologists and New Milford Oncologists.