A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barnes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barnes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Barnes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Barnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.