A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barrera, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Barrera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Barrera FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Barrera practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Barrera practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Endocrinologists.