Dr. Joseph Barrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Barrera?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

If I could put zero starts I would. I visited this doctor and was diagnosed with Hashimoto's. He prescribed me medication, never followed up and when I called to explain I was feeling just as bad and with no results, I was told to go back to my primary doctor to find out what to do next. My primary doctor is not a specialist and wouldn't be able to do nothing for me. Dr. Barrera basically just turned me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

The best endocrinologist ever! There's no one better

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Dr Barrera is incredibly caring, knowledgeable , and genuine. He spends a very long time in all my sessions insuring that all my questions and concerns have been answered. He is truly the best.

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Barrera is an excellent doctor who current on his medicine. He is very kind and patient with me as he answers all of my questions (he spends a half an hour or more with me when I need it). He is encouraging and supportive in my care. I recommend him to everyone!

Capable and Caring Diabetic Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Barrera for several years. He has helped me during some difficult time and has gone out of his way to ensure my needs were met. I recommend him for his health knowledge and caring. Dr. Barrera s nurse Chris is very helpful and they make a good team

Posted on October 27th, 2017