A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barresi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barresi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barresi, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barresi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barresi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Barresi FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Barresi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barresi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Barresi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ and Short Hills, NJ.
See Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.