Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Boone Barron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Barron practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barron has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Barron practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.