Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Boone Barron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Barron practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barron has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Barron practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.