A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barron
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Boone Barron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Barron practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barron has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Barron practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.