A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Boone Barron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Barron practice?
- Dr. Joseph Barron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Barron practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.