Dr. Joseph Barry Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Barry?

A Care Manager's Review

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

We have known Dr. J.T. Barry for many years and over those years have accompanied a number of patients, who were also our clients, to his office. He was always energetic, pleasant, informed, gave a good recap of previous visits and always took the time necessary to be sure there were no questions left unanswered. Most of the patients who are our clients are very loyal to him in return. I can't say enough about my direct experiences with Dr. Barry and his staff.

Stay away from this practice!!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Well where do I start. My husband has been a patient in doctor Barry's office since he was 16. Three weeks ago I recived a letter stating my husband need to have a physical back in June. Now it's currently summer vacation we have three children and have been away for two weeks camping/ tournaments for softball etc. Anyways today I get a certified letter stating that my husband has been discharged from the practice because he didn't respond to the letter that was sent three weeks ago regarding his physical. So I call today and make them aware that we have been extremely busy and he can set something up now. So the office manager then tells me to late once your discharged from the practice you can not be renstated. Really who treats their patients like that???? Not to mention their receptionist are very rude as well!!!! Stay away from this practice!!!!

Dr. Barry is awesome!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Extremely attentive, efficient, never more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Knows his stuff, explains things completely. He is fast though, so you gotta keep up.

Posted on March 6th, 2011

Consistently good and dependable in myoverall care. I have encountered several medical challenges over the years and I have found Dr. Joseph T. Barry to be proactive and responsive to my medical needs.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015