Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bassett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bassett, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Bassett MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bassett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bassett practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.