Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bassett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bassett, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Bassett MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bassett practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.