Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Bates
Dr. Joseph Bates, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Bates is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Bates has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Joseph Bates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Elias Anaissie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Transplant Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0 mi34
Dr. Jorge Saucedo
Little Rock, AR 0 mi24
Dr. Joseph Bissett
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Little Rock, AR 0 mi48