Dr. Joseph Baust Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Baust Jr?

July 12th, 2017

Great bedside manner; horrible office staff

I love Dr. Baust as a person. He has very good bedside manner and seems to really care about his patients. However, I do not like his office staff. I'm put on hold every time I call and when I'm on the phone with them I am constantly interrupted and talked down to. When my daughter had a real issue they were not helpful and I felt bullied when all I wanted to do was ask a simple question that a nurse or Dr. Baust could answer. The receptionist never let me speak to the nurse. Instead she was the middle man which was unprofessional. At another time I wanted access to my daughter's immunization record and they wouldn't give it to me. They said I had to go to another office and request her records to be transferred to a new doctor when all I wanted was her record for my own records. He double charged me for a well visit which was totally dishonest. Despite him being a good doctor, how he treated me during my daughter's complications and his office staff I would not recommend him.

February 5th, 2015

Doctor Baust is the best

April 15th, 2014

Excellent!

We love doc Baust! He is genuinely caring about my boys. He spends time with us and is patient with our questions. We could not have picked a better doctor for our sons. We always feel confident with any diagnosis, so far. Besides being a great doctor, he is a genuinely nice, funny, and pleasant man. My 3 year old loves going to see him... if that tells you anything. The only downside is in regards to the wait time at the office. I believe that they never turn down anyone, regardless of tardiness to their Appt. It seems like their schedule is behind frequently... but doc Baust's expertise and our overall satisfaction in him as a doctor outweighs the lenghty wait time.

May 8th, 2013

Poor service, inaccurate diagnosis.

April 17th, 2013

A gift from God

Dr. Baust was referred to me by a friend I recently had an addition to my family and was worried about finding just a good pediatrician. With my oldest son I went threw several Dr's and wasn't satisfied so I just knew this was gonna be a problem Baust was the first Dr we tried and I promise we will not leave until we are kicked out lol! I have referred him to many moms so if your interested move quick he will be booked soon lol! By far he is amazing he spends social time with the children and then most importantly he listens to what the parents have to say! His staff is also excellent! And their new office its gorgeous!

July 3rd, 2012

Fantastic doctor

Dr. Baust is a caring, compassionate doctor who truly loves what he does. He is courteous, calm, and understanding. He takes interest in his patients and listens to them/their parents. My children absolutely love him and we will remain his patients as long as we are able to.

March 27th, 2012

Dr.Baust

My children are 2 1/2 and 6 months. My girls love Dr. Baust. They are comfortable with him and he takes his time with us. I feel that my children are in great hands. He is awesome! The office is great as well. I love that the "well' side and "sick" sides are completely seperate! Great place for your children!!

August 11th, 2011

Dr. Baust is a GREAT pediatrician! He always spend a lot of time with my family during appointments to ensure that any and all of our questions are answered! My daughters love him and I would recommend him to anyone with children!! His bed side manner is excellent and he's such a nice person to deal with!!

April 24th, 2017