A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Becker, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Becker has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Becker, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including ADDADHD and Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1990
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Becker practice?
Dr. Joseph Becker practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Broomall Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Becker, Dr. Giuseppe Becker