A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bednarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bednarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednarek
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bednarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bednarek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarek graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bednarek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Bednarek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Bednarek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bednarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bednarek practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.