A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- SE GA Health System-Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Bee DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Bee practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bee practices Otolaryngology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Otolaryngologists.