A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- SE GA Health System-Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Bee DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Bee practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bee practices Otolaryngology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Otolaryngologists.