Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Excellent Doctor, Wonderful Person show details Excellent Doctor, Wonderful Person
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Bellino is fabulous. He sent me for more tests, thinking I might have a benign tumor affecting my hearing. He was exactly right - had diagnosed the particular kind of tumor without MRI or CT Scan results - just the results from a hearing test, his experience, and his examination. He's smart, and doesn't talk down to patients. He is also very friendly and open. I refer people to him all the time. And I'm picky! He's just wonderful.

May 1st, 2012

My experience with this doctor has been an unforgettable one. It's been awhile but I can't seem to forget what an ordeal I went through. I had brought in my 1 year old son with suspicion of a hearing problem. Dr. Bellino checked him out and just thought I was over protective and literally ridiculed me in front of his colleague. I insisted my son have an audio test done and it came back positive. I do not have ant respect for this doctor. I wish no one to experience what I did.I wish him well.