A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellomo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellomo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellomo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bellomo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellomo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bellomo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Bellomo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Bellomo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellomo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellomo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX and Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.