Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Bellomo
Dr. Joseph Bellomo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Oak, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Lancaster, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bellomo is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Baylor University Medical Center and Medical Center of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Bellomo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Bellomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Oak, TX.
Dr. Robert Ficula
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Red Oak, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Jason Nordstrom
Red Oak, TX 0.08 mi16
Dr. Federico Maese
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Red Oak, TX 1.80 mi28