A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellomo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellomo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellomo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bellomo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellomo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bellomo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Bellomo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Bellomo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellomo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.