inactive

Joseph C Berardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 20th, 2013
Highest Ethical Standard
He treated me with respect and integrity and solved a challenge that a previous plastic surgeon created . His ease in operation was smooth and painless . I would highly recommend him to any friend or relative. His professionalism and demeanor puts the patient first.

April 1st, 2013
Life Saving and Life Changing
I was diagnosed over a year ago with breast cancer-----a very scary situation as my mother was a breast cancer survivor. From the moment I met Dr. Berardi he made me feel that I was the only patient he was concerned about. He never made me feel that he was in a hurry or didn't have the time or knowledge to explain every aspect of the upcoming surgical proceedure to me. My first surgery with Dr. Berardi was my bi-lateral masectomy and reconstruction, then 4 months later the implant exchange, then 2 months later a face lift and nipple reconstruction. Every appointment (and there were MANY!) and every surgery his concentration of the job at hand and his conversation was only about me. When I decided I wanted a little nip & tuck work on my face, the only doctor my husband wanted me to have was Dr. Berardi. After a year on on-going appointments with Dr. Berardi, I am sad that's it over although I have wonderful, natural looking and feeling breasts and face! On my last appointment he explained that if I ever have any questions, concerns or just want some information to stop by or call him without hesitation. I have recommended Dr. Berari to friends and told many, many others about his wonderful surgical skills and excellent bed-side manner.

May 7th, 2012
Dr. Berardi is not only a great surgeon but he is a true artist
I was very apprehensive about getting some facial work done when I went to see Dr. Berardi for a consultation. I knew this was something I really wanted to do but I was too afraid to move forward. Dr Berardi was so patient and kind and I finally made the decision to move forward with the procedure. It was the best decision I ever made. He did such an amazing job, I just kept getting compliments on how great I looked!! I asked him to please make the changes very subtle and natural and that is exactly what he did. He is a true artist. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

April 8th, 2011
Miracle Worked on my facial injuries THANKS
Dr Berardi was called in to the ER at St Joseph's when another ER doctor took a look at a massive laceration and said "I am not even going to touch that, you need a specialist". I had about 6" of deep lacerations to my forehead and eyelid from an assault. It was horrific looking. I saw the before, and was stunned at how great it looks now. He was just great in dealing with me, as well as the family. The fire station that responded is also amazed by his work, and had nothing but praise, and thought I must have gotten the best doctor in the world. This was only 8 days later! The follow up appointment was easy, fast and the staff was great about giving us directions to get to the office. They are friendly, communicate very well about what happened and how I needed to treat the wound in the future to avoid scarring. He is a true artisan, but remains very humble about his talents. I ask him how long it would take to sew up my head, and he ask "what do you want it to look like?" He was still very expidiient in my opinion, yet the results are amazing. The office is nicely appointed and has a comfortable waiting room. It has modern fixtures and equipment. I would recommend him to anyone wanting rhinoplasty, or any other facial procedure(s). I was awake during mine and had my nose broken and my eye blackened by a 6'3" tall hot head, and he was quite gentle. Astoundind and amazing are not enough to describe your work and how it is done. Thank you Dr. Berardi.

May 20th, 2009
Dr. Joseph Berardi is a wonderful man and an AWSOME Dr. His staff was nice and his work is exceptional! If I ever want anything done again I will go to him!