Dr. Joseph Berenholz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Berenholz?

February 16th, 2017

I Can not believe that is is allowed!

I've seen Dr. Berenholtz for yrs. His staff is absolutely awful. I rcvd a bill from almost 3 years ago for $450! My # is the same however, no one ever called to notify me that I had a balance. I've called them countless times to try to understand this balance. Finally when I did get someone to listen to me. She explained that they have had billing issues and they would work with me. She told me an amount over the phone to pay. I still have no idea what was billed to my ins or if this was done correctly. When I showed up to the office to pay, no one had any record of this amount. How on earth are they this disorganized? I ended up giving them $250 until they can tell me exactly why & what this is for. When I went in to see Dr. Berenholtz. He apologized to me for the mix up and stated he knew I was a good patient and not to worry. He even went on to tell me to contact him directly if I had any issues. I was later contacted by a woman who was so rude and disrespectful. She was mad at me for not paying the $350 we agreed upon! I tried to explain to her that I still needed to understand what this as even for. I explained that Dr. Berenholtz told me to speak to him directly and could I come in to see him. I was told "I am his wife and he does not want to meet with you". It is not nor should it be my fault that they have not record and didn't bill me for 3 years. She then hung up. Since they have turned my account over for collections and the office will not even discuss with me the results of my latest visit. I have never been so insulted or treated in this way. I've never been talked to so poorly & now they wont even give me any of my records either.

August 7th, 2015

Completely unsatisfied!

Came in for my annual and had a concern also. The pap was done so quick I didnt think it was finished. After being sent to Ultrasound (which the tech was not personable) I was told to get dressed. Berenholz returned to the room and within 5 mins he took a personal call (about his hot water tank) and excused himself from the room. I Waited 15-20mins for him to return and come to find out he left the office. My appointment was not complete nor was my concern addressed and it was written on my paperwork! I had to call two days later to address the concern in which he lied and said he had to go to the hospital. Now wants me to return to have bloodwork done.

January 17th, 2014

Amazing Doctor; Great Results

Dr. Joseph Berenholz performed Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVRI) on me back in 2012. This was after I delivered my third and final baby. He was a God send. Wow! It improved my love life for sure and it was completely painless. Last year (in 2013) I had Vanquish and Protege done. This was better than getting a tummy tuck or a facelift. I feel great and everyone tells me I look great. Thank you Dr. Berenholz.

November 19th, 2013

Labiaplasty gone wrong!

Horrible labiaplasty. I will never recommend this doctor to anybody. If you look on other 'review' websites... There have been women who are not satisfied with the work. I am still in pain after 3 months post-op labiaplasty. I'm not happy with the results. I have rough edges all along and wold NEVER recommend a laser technique nor this doctor to anybody. Worst mistake you could ever make. If I can go back and change this whole thing, I would do it in a snap of a finger and never have gotten this procedure done. I am in more pain now than before the work was ever done. Not once did they check on me after the procedure. I made all the efforts. I am a very fast healer, have no health issues. Overall a very healthy girl. I feel like the doctor did not do his due diligence by taking care of me. He doens't ask you what look you want. He has a female who you meet with initally that is not licensed which you have your initial consult with. The office dynamic is just weird.

October 9th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Berenholz and I connected from the first visit. talking to him was very easy. With the devastation when hearing my diagnosis, Dr Berenholz put me at ease right away. His actions followed his words. Surgery was handled in the most professional and caring way. I am receiving the same caring card during the follow up visits. The office is calming beautiful and clean. I am a sticker on clean offices and this one exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone needing an OBGYN!!!!! Th

August 16th, 2013

Super Doctor; Talented Surgeon

Dr. Joseph Berenholz in Farmington Hills is a really amazing doctor who is deserving of his very good reputation. He is one of only a few Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation surgeons in the country. His knowledge of this procedure is impressive and he's a very good doctor with great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

July 25th, 2013

The best OBGYN I've had the experience to have

I was referred to Dr. Berenholz upon moving back to MI after he had delivered both of my sister's children and she spoke very highly of him. He's professional and has a great way to make an uncomfortable situation comfortable. No woman like the annual procedure but with his professionalism, sense of humor and sincere caring for his patients and their health and wellbeing I couldn't ask for more in an OBGYN. He's thorough and I don't feel like he's rushed to move from one patient to the next, he takes the time necessary to address all of my concerns. He has more than a couple surgeries and is just as wonderful in the way he deals with me then as for routine checkups in his office.

July 19th, 2013

The Doctor's office that others should emulate.

Exceptional Doctor. Extremely knowledgeable in his field. I did my research and he was the most qualified in the Mid-West. Not the typical Doctor or Doctor's office. Felt so welcomed and special, not just a number. The Doctor and whole staff was wonderful, supportive and took a personal interest in my individual needs. Have already recommended him to many others.

March 11th, 2017