Dr. Joseph Berger Is this you?

4.8

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I met DR Berger in 1973 when we moved to Berlin. I was his patient until I moved to Florida in 1990.. I have NEVER found a DR as kind and accurate as DR Berger!!!

The Best I Ever Had !!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Berger was introduced to me in the 80's. At that time I had no Doctor and I needed a family Doctor. He was a blessing and a diamond in the rough !!!! God bless the man. I live in Florida now, and to find another like him has been truly difficult . Not only was he a good, soothing soul, but a friend as well. You cannot find that today. He was concerned for every patient he tended to. You are loved and missed Dr. Berger. God bless you and your family, Hope you get to read these reviews.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017