A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Meckler Berman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Berman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.