A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Meckler Berman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Berman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.