A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Berman practice?
Dr. Joseph Berman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.