Dr. Joseph Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Berman?

October 24th, 2016

Great Experience, Excellent Results

I was referred to Dr. Berman by my PCP for a very messed up shoulder. Dr. Berman recommended physical therapy to see if it would help to heal the rotator cuff tear. After several weeks of PT and no results, I asked about other options. I selected surgery. The surgery went well, recovery was not fun but I worked hard, followed all instructions, and after 12 weeks of post-surgery PT, I had normal range of motion and no pain. Dr. Berman answered all of my questions, even the stupid ones, and was always kind and helpful. My husband couldn't say enough good things about his visit with Dr. Berman immediately following my surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Berman to anyone needing shoulder or knee work.

August 30th, 2016

Highly recommended!

Torn rotator cuff. Started with physical therapy with limited success. I asked about alternatives and decided to have surgery. 10+ weeks post-surgery and 9+ weeks into my 12-week physical therapy regimen, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Berman has been excellent and I recommend him without hesitation.

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Berman repaired my badly torn rotator cuff about 12 years ago and did a fantastic job. So naturally when I damaged my knee jumping a ditch in late 2014 it was back to him. We decided on a partial replacement.Its been a year this week I am very happy with with my choice. I would recommend Dr. Berman for any shoulder or knee problem.

February 4th, 2014

Survey for Dr. J. Berman

Dr. Berman is an awesome surgeon!

October 28th, 2013

Great Doctor

I had a wonderful experience with Doctor Berman and his staff. He right away knew what was wrong with me. Surgery went great! I was home the same day and never had an ounce of pain. I can't believe I went for so long with knee pain. I should have done this sooner. I am back to working out and playing with my kids...something I have'nt done in over 3 years. Can't say enough about Dr Berman and his team.

October 8th, 2013

Good doctor

Thank you for fixing my shoulder the first time.

July 11th, 2011

Poor bedside manner but excellent results

While Dr. Berman's bedside manner isn't great, he performed surgery on both shoulders with excellent results. No more shoulder pain and I have almost full range of motion. I'm not sure if that's the result of surgery or physical therapy but I'll take it! I would put up the bedside manner because the result was good.

May 6th, 2011

He was a disapointment. Thought with his age and experience he would have a human side. He was to do a carticel on my knee and a tibia osteotomy at the same time. Told me it was all in my mind about the pain after recovery! His nurse ganve me an exercise paper to do after the surgery! They both bragged about how their patients don"t need hospital recovery/pain mgmt.! My new doctor was alos amazes at his lack of care. Am so glad that I found a better doctor.

April 5th, 2010

Rude

Dr. Berman has to be the rudest physician I have ever met...and I work in a hospital! He is very cold, very insincere, and acts as though he hates his job. I had knee surgery and after 5 months my problem came back - don't know if it is a surgeon 'error' or my own fault?! Dr. Berman's staff is also pretty bad, except for his nurse - she was the only nice person of the entire bunch!

July 26th, 2017