Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bernstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Samara State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Bernstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Primary Care Doctors.