A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bernstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Samara State Medical University.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Bernstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bernstein practices Family Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Family Physicians.