Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bertino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bertino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bertino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rocco Bertino MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Bertino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bertino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bertino practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.