A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bertino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bertino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bertino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rocco Bertino MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Bertino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bertino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bertino practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.