A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bertino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bertino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bertino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rocco Bertino MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Bertino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bertino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bertino practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.