Dr. Joseph Bertroche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bertroche?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bertroche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

Waited almost 2 hours for my sppointmemt! Mine time is just as valuable as his but he doesn't seem to think so

October 14th, 2016

Not how psychatry shoykd be

I am a rather new patient of Dr Berroche but at every one of the 5 visits I have had, I have had to wait at least 30min, he's is habitually late. AND he will take phone calls during good session, really!?! Not important calls mind you, basically good friends or kids. EVERY FREAKING TIME.

August 31st, 2015

dr. has a kind and gentle manner. makes no judgements

August 8th, 2013

Nice guy long wait

Dr. B is a really nice guy, he seems to genuinely like people and explains things well, you do have to wait a long time for your appointment but if you dont mind spending your whole day in his office and care about getting better Dr. B is the doctor who will do it. His office is nice and calm. He has one office girl that is nice and know everybody by name and I like that.

July 2nd, 2013

No about the patient

It took 6 weeks to schedule the first appointment then when I got to appointment I had to wait for 73mins! During the appointment he took phone calls from his kids and talked to some body about cars (I guess he owns a used car lot too). His office girl was nice, sweet and gave me a time where she said I would not have to wait as long (still had to wait for 27mins though) When I asked Dr. B about him being late he said I wouldnt find another psychiatist. He takes phones calls , he eats in front of you and he is alsways late. If I didnt NEED him to give me meds I wouldnt come.

November 8th, 2012

wait is toooooo long

Appointemts with Dr. B usually involve a 45- 60min wait EVERYTIME. NO MATTER WHAT. He is great when you get in to talk to him but if you complain about the wait time he will tell you to go find another doctor, since there are NO PSYCHIATRISTS in this area you're stuck waiting and waiting and waiting.

January 19th, 2012

Worth the wait

I suffered a severe and debilitating depression and had seen several other psychioatrists in the pass who just shoved pills on me but they never seemed to work. I was transferred to Dr. B's service during a suicide attempt that landed me in ICU. He visited me everyday in the hospital ordered bloodwork and tests and when I was released I saw him in his office. Although I had to wait over an hour for my scheduled appoinment he did not rush me in and out as I had expected him to as his waiting room was packed with peaple.. He talked to me. for the first time my psychiatrists talked to me and got to know me. He adjusted my medications and referred me to a counselor who taught me relaxation and breathing techniques that have helped with my anxiety. I love Dr. B! He saved my life!

November 27th, 2016