A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bethuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bethuy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bethuy, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethuy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethuy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alphonse Bethuy FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Bethuy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bethuy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bethuy practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.