A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Biase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Biase, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Biase, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Biase graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Biase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nicholas Biase MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Biase practice?
- Dr. Joseph Biase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Biase practices Urology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Urologists.