Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

pregnancy delivery show details pregnancy delivery
by Monique Murray on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Bied is awesome! I was looking for another doctor since Dr. Christine had stopped this practice. & oddly wierd that their office was literally next to each other. He delivered my son in 09. & the experience with him was great. My boyfriend & I again had a babygirl Penelope 3/4/14 & we're expecting again on 4/7/15 with a boy. Can't wait. I told Dr. Bied when we had Penelope that we will see him in 5yrs & ended up seeing him 5months later, LOL. Wouldn't have it any other way. He's awesome, loveeeeeee him. & the nurses, Seriously couldn't be any better. They are perfect. I recommended my bf's girlfriend to him too & seen a couple of my high school friends at his office . If you want the best then give him a try.

by Doreen Sangalli on Jan 8th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Bied now, probably since he started his practice. If it wasn't for him, I would probably have never been able to conceive my daughter. He is a very thorough doctor, he truly listens when you talk and he treats you like a person/friend. Other doctors I have gone to in the past, you're nothing but a number to them, not the case with Dr. Bied. It's never a bad visit going to his office, I've never been nervous and everyone there is always pleasant. Other doctors should take a lesson from this fantastic doctor. He will fight for you when insurance companies don't want to cooperate and makes sure you have the best of care. I recommend him to everyone.

NYS Tax & Financy show details NYS Tax & Financy
by JoAnn Groat on Nov 28th, 2014

I love Dr. Bied and his wife, who is one of his nurses. He is very caring and so is his staff. I would highly recomend him!

Best experience ever!!!! show details Best experience ever!!!!
Aug 18th, 2012

Love love Dr. Bied and staff! Went above and beyond for me! Was always available and staff was excellent!!!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by KELLY on Jul 15th, 2008

DR. BIED IS WONDERFUL, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BECOME A MOTHER TWICE WITH OUT HIS HELP AND CARE. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL ALSO, I HAVE A ENJOYABLE EXPECIANCE WITH THEM WHEN I VISIT.