Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Great OB/GYN show details Great OB/GYN
by Elizabeth on May 19th, 2016

Best in the region! He knows who you are without your chart in hand. Awesome guy.

by Doreen Sangalli on Jan 8th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Bied now, probably since he started his practice. If it wasn't for him, I would probably have never been able to conceive my daughter. He is a very thorough doctor, he truly listens when you talk and he treats you like a person/friend. Other doctors I have gone to in the past, you're nothing but a number to them, not the case with Dr. Bied. It's never a bad visit going to his office, I've never been nervous and everyone there is always pleasant. Other doctors should take a lesson from this fantastic doctor. He will fight for you when insurance companies don't want to cooperate and makes sure you have the best of care. I recommend him to everyone.

NYS Tax & Financy show details NYS Tax & Financy
by JoAnn Groat on Nov 28th, 2014

I love Dr. Bied and his wife, who is one of his nurses. He is very caring and so is his staff. I would highly recomend him!

Best experience ever!!!! show details Best experience ever!!!!
Aug 18th, 2012

Love love Dr. Bied and staff! Went above and beyond for me! Was always available and staff was excellent!!!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by KELLY on Jul 15th, 2008

DR. BIED IS WONDERFUL, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BECOME A MOTHER TWICE WITH OUT HIS HELP AND CARE. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL ALSO, I HAVE A ENJOYABLE EXPECIANCE WITH THEM WHEN I VISIT.