A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Billings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Billings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Billings, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billings graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billings has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Billings DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Billings practice?
- Dr. Joseph Billings has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Billings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.