A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Billings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Billings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Billings, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billings graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Billings has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Billings DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Billings practice?
- Dr. Joseph Billings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Billings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.