Reproductive Endocrinologist
Fertility Center Chattanooga
7407 Ziegler Rd
Cannondale, Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-899-0500
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
Jan 25th, 2013

if u are having trouble getting pregnant and u go to the fertilty center, whatever you hear from them ,,get a second opinion. They convinced us that invitro-fertilization was the only way to go. well , it didnt work and we discovered after my wife recovered that we BOTH have major hormone imbalances that they didnt address!!!!! $4000 down the hole baby!!!!

Sep 28th, 2011

Everyone was very friendly at Dr. Bird's office. This was a very difficult time for my husband and myself and everyone there put our minds at ease and made us feel so much better. Not once did they give us the trite advice to "stop worrying about it and I'm sure it will happen" or "well, at least you can have fun trying!" They were understanding and proactive in our care, while not throwing every single treatment down our throat.

Jul 26th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Bird and his staff!!! I have a baby girl through invitro fertilization!! It took a lot of different treatments for me and a lot of time to get my sweet little girl but it was worth it and The Fertility Center entire staff were determined for me to get my baby! They have become great friends that I now talk to outside of appts! I have been to several drs about infertility and none compare to Dr. Bird and his staff! Words can not begin to tell you what a wonderful experience they made out of this hard time in our lives! I still see him for PCOS and when it's time for another baby he will be the first one I will see!! I recommend him to all of my friends that need his services!!!

|  Alma Cuna  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I loved Dr. Bird and his staff. He was the only doctor able to answer my questions about my infertility issues. I felt like they really cared about my problems and tried to understand my condition. Dr. Bird and his assistant, Debrah, made me feel like their most special patient (unlike all the other doctors I had visited). He was able to treat my Asherman's Syndrome, reconstruct my uterus, and helped me stay pregnant through constant monitoring. I am happy to report I am currently pregnant with my first child and in my second trimester!!

|  My experience using Dr. Bird  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

After being married almost 11 years and no luck getting pregnant on our own, my husband and I went on the search for some help. We had tried our regular Dr.'s and had no success although I was correctly diagnosed with PCOS. Before going to Dr. Bird I was given medicine, but no explanations and no follow up care. We met with his partner Dr. Donesky and were very informed about my conditions and the possibilities of help during our first consultation. It wasn't until I started on Clomid (fertility meds) that I was able to meet Dr. Bird. He performed my first ultrasound (at this point checking to see if I had any mature eggs) and was very sincere and caring. He took his time speaking with me and making sure I understood exactly what was going on with my care. I was amazed when even though my eggs were not mature yet we did not have to wait until another cycle came to continue with my treatment. With the correct treatment plan I was able to ovulate the first month and we tried conceiving on our own through timed intercouse, although this did not work for us. The next cycle I was treated with the same fertility drug and Dr. Bird performed an IUI (interuterine insemination). I am now 12 weeks pregnant with our first child. We could not be any happier and if Dr. Bird delivered babies he would be our full time OB/GYN. I would say to anyone having problems conceiving to make that first step and have a specialist (like our wonderful Dr. Bird) try to help. You may be like me where a little help by very educated people specializing in fertility trouble went a long way in a very short amount of time. Dr. Bird has my highest recommendation!

Feb 18th, 2011

Dr. Bird is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone that I know is in need of his services. His bed side manner far exceeds any doctor that I have ever had in my past. I typically do not see male physicians, but my GYN highly recommended that I see him. I am so glad that I took her advice. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. Not that anyone enjoys having to go to the doctor, but with all the visits that I had I always felt comfortable and did not dread my visits.

|  This place is AWESOME!  |  show details
by tn g. at Judy`sBook on Feb 1st, 2011 on judysbook.com

Thank you to the staff and doctors at the Fertility Center for taking such great care of me! I finally found a place I can call home! Each of you made me feel so special and I appreciate it so much!

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Jan 26th, 2011

Great doctor. Love the staff.

|  Finally a mommy-to-be thanks to Dr Bird & his staff!!!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

My husband and I had been TTC for 6 1/2 years and after seeing Dr Bird for approx 3 months with Dr Bird's diagnosis and recommended treatment were able to do so finally! He spends as much time as necessary with each patient to assure all needs & concerns are met. When you are in his office he is never in a hurry and treats you with the upmost concern as if you are the most important patient in the world to him! Sometimes this may mean you have a wait in his office because he is providing needed care to another patient but it is worth it for the care and concern he provides and shows! His office staff is top notch I could not give enough stars or say enough good things about Dr Bird & his staff!

|  Results with a big price tag  |  show details
by colleen b. at Judy`sBook on Jul 25th, 2005 on judysbook.com

While trying to get to the bottom of my unexplained infertility, my doctor offered to refer me to the Fertility Center of Chattanooga. Without attempting any other procedures, they recommended IVF for me. I felt like there were other option...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com