Dr. Joseph Bird Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bird Jr?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bird Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016

very compassionate

Dr. Bird speaks to you in laymans terms. Explains very well n answers any questions put to him.

May 16th, 2016

Menopause

I highly recommend Dr. Bird, if you are like me, and just haven't been yourself since being diagnosed as "being in menopause". I had been miserable for two years trying every hormone pill, patch, and antidepressant there was, with no luck at all. I had just resigned to the idea of feeling nauseous, bloated, depressed, angry, weepy, ditzy and just plain tired! Someone told me that Dr. Bird would change my life and he did! After the first visit, I now have energy, a decreased appetite, and a general sense of happiness. Not to mention, the hot flashes are virtually gone! Also, the staff is one of the most professional and caring staff I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment ASAP!

April 2nd, 2015

He is a used care salesman and took our money with no results and didn't even call us back to see how we were doing after he failed. Greedy !

January 25th, 2013

if u are having trouble getting pregnant and u go to the fertilty center, whatever you hear from them ,,get a second opinion. They convinced us that invitro-fertilization was the only way to go. well , it didnt work and we discovered after my wife recovered that we BOTH have major hormone imbalances that they didnt address!!!!! $4000 down the hole baby!!!!

September 28th, 2011

Everyone was very friendly at Dr. Bird's office. This was a very difficult time for my husband and myself and everyone there put our minds at ease and made us feel so much better. Not once did they give us the trite advice to "stop worrying about it and I'm sure it will happen" or "well, at least you can have fun trying!" They were understanding and proactive in our care, while not throwing every single treatment down our throat.

July 26th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Bird and his staff!!! I have a baby girl through invitro fertilization!! It took a lot of different treatments for me and a lot of time to get my sweet little girl but it was worth it and The Fertility Center entire staff were determined for me to get my baby! They have become great friends that I now talk to outside of appts! I have been to several drs about infertility and none compare to Dr. Bird and his staff! Words can not begin to tell you what a wonderful experience they made out of this hard time in our lives! I still see him for PCOS and when it's time for another baby he will be the first one I will see!! I recommend him to all of my friends that need his services!!!

May 4th, 2011

Alma Cuna

I loved Dr. Bird and his staff. He was the only doctor able to answer my questions about my infertility issues. I felt like they really cared about my problems and tried to understand my condition. Dr. Bird and his assistant, Debrah, made me feel like their most special patient (unlike all the other doctors I had visited). He was able to treat my Asherman's Syndrome, reconstruct my uterus, and helped me stay pregnant through constant monitoring. I am happy to report I am currently pregnant with my first child and in my second trimester!!

April 2nd, 2011

My experience using Dr. Bird

After being married almost 11 years and no luck getting pregnant on our own, my husband and I went on the search for some help. We had tried our regular Dr.'s and had no success although I was correctly diagnosed with PCOS. Before going to Dr. Bird I was given medicine, but no explanations and no follow up care. We met with his partner Dr. Donesky and were very informed about my conditions and the possibilities of help during our first consultation. It wasn't until I started on Clomid (fertility meds) that I was able to meet Dr. Bird. He performed my first ultrasound (at this point checking to see if I had any mature eggs) and was very sincere and caring. He took his time speaking with me and making sure I understood exactly what was going on with my care. I was amazed when even though my eggs were not mature yet we did not have to wait until another cycle came to continue with my treatment. With the correct treatment plan I was able to ovulate the first month and we tried conceiving on our own through timed intercouse, although this did not work for us. The next cycle I was treated with the same fertility drug and Dr. Bird performed an IUI (interuterine insemination). I am now 12 weeks pregnant with our first child. We could not be any happier and if Dr. Bird delivered babies he would be our full time OB/GYN. I would say to anyone having problems conceiving to make that first step and have a specialist (like our wonderful Dr. Bird) try to help. You may be like me where a little help by very educated people specializing in fertility trouble went a long way in a very short amount of time. Dr. Bird has my highest recommendation!

February 18th, 2011

Dr. Bird is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone that I know is in need of his services. His bed side manner far exceeds any doctor that I have ever had in my past. I typically do not see male physicians, but my GYN highly recommended that I see him. I am so glad that I took her advice. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. Not that anyone enjoys having to go to the doctor, but with all the visits that I had I always felt comfortable and did not dread my visits.

January 26th, 2011

Great doctor. Love the staff.

September 22nd, 2010

Finally a mommy-to-be thanks to Dr Bird & his staff!!!

My husband and I had been TTC for 6 1/2 years and after seeing Dr Bird for approx 3 months with Dr Bird's diagnosis and recommended treatment were able to do so finally! He spends as much time as necessary with each patient to assure all needs & concerns are met. When you are in his office he is never in a hurry and treats you with the upmost concern as if you are the most important patient in the world to him! Sometimes this may mean you have a wait in his office because he is providing needed care to another patient but it is worth it for the care and concern he provides and shows! His office staff is top notch I could not give enough stars or say enough good things about Dr Bird & his staff!

June 24th, 2016