A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bivens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bivens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bivens, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bivens graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bivens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kurt Bivens MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Bivens practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bivens has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bivens practices Plastic Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Plastic Surgeons.