Dr. Joseph Bivens Is this you?

17 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bivens?

Office staff unprofessional

Posted on February 18th, 2011

I had 6 areas of smartlipo (laser) done by Dr. Bivens.I am only a little over a week after surgery but already like what I am seeing especially my arms which were very saggy. Dr. Bivens is very caring and professional. However, the staff did not communicate well with me or each other. Phone calls and emails were not returned in a timely way or at all and false promises and statements were made. They scheduled me for a 9am surgery and made me wait until 10:30 because they forgot to tell the doctor. They scheduled me for a post-op appointment and again, no doctor. Although I liked Dr. Bivens and it looks like he did a good job, I would not recommend going here based on the poor office staff.

Posted on March 15th, 2017