A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blackburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blackburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance