A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blackburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blackburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bruce Blackburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blackburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Primary Care Doctors.