Overall Review

no change

March 9th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
My whole family loves Dr. Blackburn. I recommend him to everyone I know. My 4 year old son loves him so much that when he plays doctor he says that hr is Dr. Blackburn.

January 3rd, 2016
STAFF
I have been going to Dr. Blackburn for a long time. Things have definitely changed in that office. receptionist is rude.....office manager is more rude.. very curt in answering and make u feel you are bothering them. PA is learning but has a way to go yet.. I really like the Dr. but I have to go elsewhere. Terrible to lose patients over staff.

August 26th, 2014
Great Doctor but Horrible Office Staff!
Dr Blackburn is a good dr - he listens and is there to help you - however his office staff is HORRIBLE!! The receptionist, I think her name is Courtney is always rude and has a nasty attitude! She has hung up on me and puts me on hold for a long time only to not come back on the phone - she doesn't relay important messages to the dr and you have to keep calling and play her game of getting hung up on, calls on hold and re-routed just to jump through hoops to get a message to the dr about refilling a prescription or a med change. It's ridiculous and I cannot fathom why on earth they keep her employed there, especially to work with patients. She doesn't give a good impression of the office and how great Dr. Blackburn is. I would never speak to patients like she does and treat them that way and you would think with so many qualified, pleasant and personable receptionists and medical assistants out there that she would be out the door by now!!

August 21st, 2010
good doctor bad staff
He's a very good doctor but has the WORST staff I have ever dealt with. Every time I've gone in or called they have always given me a hard time about something, have wanted to know personal information (that i should only be telling the doctor), have actually refused to ask him questions/leave messages, and the non-nurse practitioners have given me medical advice over the phone.