A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blackshear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blackshear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackshear
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Blackshear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Blackshear, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackshear graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blackshear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- St Mary`s Hospital, Rochester, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lynnfield Blackshear MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Blackshear practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blackshear has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Blackshear practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.