A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blackshear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blackshear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackshear
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Blackshear, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackshear graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blackshear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- St Mary`s Hospital, Rochester, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lynnfield Blackshear MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Blackshear practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blackshear has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Blackshear practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.