A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blodgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blodgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Blodgett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blodgett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blodgett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Blodgett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Blodgett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blodgett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Blodgett practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.