Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Blustein
Dr. Joseph Blustein, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Blustein is affiliated with Meriter Hospital Inc and University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Blustein has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Joseph Blustein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Jeffrey Schiffman
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Madison, WI 0.07 mi31
Dr. Richard Webb
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Madison, WI 0.23 mi33
Dr. Lora Hudson
Madison, WI 0.23 mi