Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blythe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blythe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Surgical Decompression
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blythe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Blythe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Shelbyville, TN.
See Shelbyville Surgeons.