A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Blythe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blythe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Surgical Decompression
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blythe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Blythe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Blythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Shelbyville, TN.
See Shelbyville Orthopedic Surgeons and Shelbyville Surgeons.