Dr. Joseph Boatwright III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Boatwright III?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Boatwright III?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 10th, 2014

Horrifying Experience

The office was NASTY with ants crawling around everywhere. The nurses and the lady at the front desk were extremely unprofessional. I even saw a nurse that had on "Jordan" flip- flops and socks. I was sent a page in the mail with all of the things that we suppossedly discussed and with things that were wrong with my child-- the problem with that is that we NEVER discussed these things and my child was not vomitting, has ADHD or anything else that was listed on the sheet. When I made a report with my childs insurance provider about this, they said that he was possibly trying to get more money by listing those things. AWFUL experience. Take your babies elsewhere! If i could give no stars, I would.

February 11th, 2016